Chapter 12: Forever And Always Together

"Shanaya wake up".

Shanaya pulled the blanket to her face, "No, go away".

"Shanaya please wake up, if you don't wake up hell will come down on earth".

Shanaya removed the blanket from her face, and slowly opened her eyes, only to see Dimple standing by her bed, "Dimple?".

Dimple gave Shanaya a smile, "Yours truly".

"Why are you waking me up for Dimple?".

"Because I've been ordered to wake you up and send you to the study".

Shanaya looked at Dimple in confusion, "This penthouse has a study?".

Dimple nodded, "What doesn't this penthouse have?".

"A owner with patience" Dimple replied, removing the blankets from a still sleepy Shanaya, "Get your ass up Singhania, I'm not getting in trouble because of your lazy ass".

Shanaya rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, "Why do you sound so much like Rhea right now?".

Dimple laughed at Shanaya's complaining, "You know I would gladly let you sleep in, but Rohan has asked for you in his study and I can't go against his orders".

Shanaya nodded and started walking behind Dimple, towards Rohan's study, "Do you know why Rohan has asked for me?".

Dimple shook her head in denial, "Not really".

Shanaya looked at Dimple in concern, "Was he mad when he asked for?".

"Relax Shanaya, he wasn't mad, I'm sure he just wants to talk to you, maybe he wants to know how your doing after yesterday".

"I doubt that".

Dimple let out a small laugh and led Shanaya to Rohan's study, "Here's the study, I wish you luck for whatever your about to go through".

"Your not coming in?".

Dimple shook her head, "Nope, Rohan wanted to talk to you alone".

Shanaya sighed, "I don't like this Dimple".

Dimple gave Shanaya a sympathetic smile, "You will be fine Shanaya, he isn't mad so don't worry he won't hurt you".

"Dimple you don't get it, I have a tendency to make Rohan mad".

Before Dimple could assure Shanaya anymore, the doors to the study opened, "Were you planning to come in or were you going to stay outside for the rest of your life?".

Shanaya looked at Rohan sheepishly, "That's an option?".

Rohan didn't say anything, instead he grabbed Shanaya's hand and pulled her in the study.

"Dimple call Yash and ask him why hasn't the India tour dates haven't been finalised yet", without hearing Dimple's response, Rohan shut the door on her face and turned to face Shanaya.

"Rohan you called for me?".

Rohan didn't say anything, instead he stepped forward, causing Shanaya to step back. Rohan kept stepping forward and Shanaya kept stepping backwards, eventually Shanaya's back hit the wall and Rohan took this opportunity to corner her, Shanaya was getting serious deja vu vibes here from the time Rohan shoved french toast down her throat, she really wishes nothing gets shoved down her throat this time.

Rohan looked into Shanaya's eyes intensely, "How much?".

Shanaya looked at Rohan in confusion, "How much what?".

Rohan slowly caressed Shanaya's cheek, "How much do you love me Shanaya?".

Shanaya looked at Rohan wide eye, "What?".