Chapter 16: Jealous Rockstar?

Next Morning,

It was now 9am, both Rohan and Shanaya were sleeping in the living room, both of them were sleeping on two separate couches, last night Rohan had passed out on the couch and Shanaya didn't have the heart to wake him up, she could tell he had a long night so she let him sleep and decided to sleep in the living as well, in case Rohan needed something in the night.

The harsh light of the sun hit Shanaya's face, disturbing her sleep, Shanaya groaned and slowly opened her eyes and for a second panicked when she realised that she wasn't in Rohan's room, but the panic was gone as soon as it had come when the events of last night started pouring in her head.

Remembering last night, Shanaya looked towards the couch she remembered Rohan had passed out on and saw Rohan still sleeping.

Shanaya grabbed her phone and realised what the time was, "Shit, shit, shit".

Today was the day Rohan and Shanaya are suppose to leave for London, their flight is at 3pm and Rohan hasn't even packed his bags yet, Shanaya was starting to doubt Rohan even remembers the fact that they are leaving for London today.

Shanaya walked up to Rohan and tried to wake him up, "Rohan wake up".

After seeing that talking to him isn't waking him up, Shanaya shook Rohan by his shoulder, "Rohan, come on get up".

"Mmmm", Rohan grabbed the blanket Shanaya had put over him last night, and covered his face with it, "What do you want Shanaya?".

"Rohan you need to get up, its 9am".

"Exactly Shanaya its 9am, so let me sleep".

"Rohan you can't sleep, we have a flight to catch at 3".

Rohan removed the blanket from his face and looked at Shanaya in confusion, and for a second Shanaya wanted to coo at Rohan, sleepy Rohan was the cutest thing on this planet and Shanaya will fight everyone who says otherwise, "Flight?".

"Yes flight, remember you have an event in London".

As soon as Shanaya's words sunk in, Rohan's eyes turned wide, and he quickly got up from the couch, "Shit, shit, shit Shanaya, why didn't you wake me up early, please tell me we didn't miss the flight, holy shit whats the time, I can't miss this event Shanaya its too important I.....".

"Rohan relax", Shanaya cut Rohan's rambling off by placing her hand over his mouth, "I need you take to take deep breaths and just relax, we didn't miss the flight, right now its 9am, our flight is at 3 and we have to check in at 12, we still have a bit of time".

Rohan removed Shanaya's hand from his mouth, "You sure?".

"Yes Rockstar I'm sure, now go", Shanaya pushed Rohan towards the stairs, "Go and shower you reek of alcohol".

Rohan nodded and started walking towards the stairs, but then Shanaya's words started spinning in his head, You reek of alcohol.

Suddenly everything from last night started flooding back to Rohan, unlike the other night this time Rohan remembered each and everything about last night.

"Oi, you stupid person, don't say anything to my nerd".

"Anything for my nerd".

"I can't go against my nerd".

Rohan turned to look at Shanaya who was now folding up the blanket, with a small smile on her face, "Fuck".

*****

Rohan stared at himself in the mirror, he looked awful, he had bags under his eyes, he hadn't shaved in about a weeks time causing his beard to overgrow, he looked nothing like a world famous rockstar, Rohan opened the tap and splashed water on his face, right now his appearance was the least of his worries, right now he was more worried about all the things he said to Shanaya in his drunken state.