Chapter 18: His Coming, Be Ready

Next Day, 

"Dimple what are you doing here?" Shanaya asked confused seeing Dimple on the other side of the door, smiling at her.

"Rohan sent me here".

Shanaya looked at Dimple in confusion, "Why did Rohan sent you here and where is he, when I woke up he wasn't here and I haven't seen him the whole day".

"Shanaya today is his event, his making sure everything is perfect, he told me to help you get ready".

"Oh okay, come in".

Dimple came in and looked at Shanaya in concern, "You okay Shanaya? You look really tense".

Shanaya sighed, "Nothing is okay Dimple".

"What happened?".

"I'll tell you everything but let me just get Rhea on the call, I'll tell you both everything at the same time, can't be bothered repeating everything".

Dimple laughed and nodded in understanding, she patiently waited for Rhea to pick the phone up, "Shanaya thank god you called, tell me are you okay, did Rohan hurt, did you find Abhi, speak Shanaya, why aren't you speaking?".

Dimple laughed at Rhea's impatient self, "Rhea she will speak when you allow her to speak".

"Dimple? Is that you?".

"Who else will it be?".

"Oh thank god, I was scared Shanaya was going to be all alone facing the devil himself".

"Devil?" Dimple asked confused, "I know Rohan's bad but I don't think his the devil".

"She's not speaking about Rohan" Shanaya replied.

Dimple looked at Shanaya in confusion, "Then who is she talking about".

"Abhimanyu Singh, the reincarnation of Lucifer himself" Rhea said, her hatred for Abhi showing clearly in her voice. 

"Whose Abhimanyu Singh?".

Shanaya sighed, "Its a very long story Dimple".

"We have time Shanaya, so spill".

Shanaya nodded, and went on to tell Dimple her and Rohan's story and how Abhimanyu Singh was the biggest obstacle in their love story, from the bet to the competition then to the forced kiss, Rhea chipping here and there with her sarcastic remarks.

"Wow" Dimple said, "You and Rohan sure have a unique story".

Shanaya smiled, "Yeah we do".

"Okay now that story times over, Shanaya tell me did you find Abhi?".

"No Rhea, but I did find someone else".

"Who?".

"Tanya".

Dimple looked at Shanaya in shock, "Tanya, as in Abhi's partner Tanya?".

Shanaya nodded, "But how did you find her?".

"Well I didn't find her she found me and Rohan".

"No suspense Shanaya, spill everything" Rhea said.

Shanaya sighed and went on to tell Dimple and Rhea how Tanya picked her and Rohan from the airport, her flirting with Rohan, and angering Shanaya.

"Wow, Tanya hasn't changed one bit".

"Yeah she hasn't, a year later and she somehow still manages to get on my nerves".

Dimple looked at Shanaya in concern, "Shanaya do you think Tanya knows where Abhi is?".