Chapter 5: Welcome To Hell

Shanaya didn't know what to do or how to react, she didn't even realise when the tears had slipped, when her best friends come behind her, or even when all the kids left, all she knew was that the guy she loves, the guy whose her entire life, the guy who has all her happiness, was now standing right infront of her eyes after a whole year apart.

Before whenever Shanaya used to think about this situation in her head, she was prepared to bombard him with all her questions and accusations, but now that he was infront of her, she didn't know what to do or what to say say, he looked so different since the last time she had seen him, for the first time since she has met Rohan, Shanaya couldn't get one word out of her mouth.

If Shanaya was frozen in her spot then Rohan was no less, he couldn't believe who was standing infront of him, the girl who had ruined his life, the girl who taught him how to love only to then rip his heart into million pieces, the girl he vowed to never see in his life again was now standing right infront of him, for the first time in a long time Rockstar Ro had no words left to say.

Dimple looked between Rohan and Shanaya in confusion, the way they were looking at each made it seem like they were long lost lovers who were dying to be in each others arms but something was stopping them, looking back at Rhea and the others, Dimple saw they were also in tears seeing Rohan, Dimple could tell these five have some kind of history together, maybe their past together was the cause of Rohan's many rage moments.

Dimple shook Rohan by his shoulder, breaking his and Shanaya's eye lock, "Ro everything okay?".

Without looking away from Shanaya, Rohan said, "Everything is just fine Dimple, lets go, we need to leave, now".

Rohan turned to leave, seeing Rohan leave once again broke Shanaya out of her trance, she ran up to him and hugged him from the back, "Rohan".

Rohan froze, he closed his eyes and relished this hug, he might hate it but the fact is Shanaya was Rohan's peace, and Rohan was feeling peace after a whole year, it felt amazing, and Rohan hated the fact that she had this kind of effect on him till this day. 

"Where were you all these months Rohan, why did you leave your nerd alone, you know I can't live without you so why did you leave me, this past year was hell without my bad boy by my side, I missed you so much, why did you leave St Teresa, why did you leave me to suffer without you", Shanaya sobbed into the hug, seeing her all Rhea wanted to do was go and comfort her, but she knew she didn't have to do that anymore, her bad boy is here and from now on Shanaya will never cry again, but little did she know. 

Rohan turned around and faced Shanaya. Rhea, Jeet and Rajat looked at each other in happiness, finally Rohan and Shanaya were reuniting and they couldn't be more happy, but what Rohan did next shocked not only them but also Shanaya.

Rohan held Shanaya by her arms and just as Shanaya thought he was about to hug her, he pushed her away from him, luckily Jeet and Rajat caught Shanaya before she could hit the ground. 

Shanaya looked at Rohan in shock, she didn't expect this, she expected Rohan to hug and kiss her, tell her that he will never leave her again, she didn't care if he told her the reason as to why he left or not, all she cared about was them being together, but none of that happened, instead Rohan looked back at her with cold and intense eyes, eyes that scared Shanaya immensely.

"Who the fuck are you?".

Now that was to much for Shanaya, first Rohan left her, then when he returned he didn't say one word to Shanaya, he didn't hug her back, instead he refused to recognise her, it was all becoming to much for her. 

"What are you saying Rohan, its me, your Shanaya, how could you forget me?".

Rohan gave Shanaya a disgusted look, "To forget someone you need to know them first, I don't know you so how can I forget you?".