Chapter 29: Your Born Cursed

Rohan woke up with a groan, his head pounding, he opened his eyes and looked at his surrounding in confusion, for a second he was confused seeing himself tied to a chair, but as soon as the confusion came the quickly it disappeared as everything came back rushing to him, Shanaya visiting Tanya, then she getting kidnapped by Arjun, Rohan finding her only to then get hit by something on the back of his head.

"Shanaya" Rohan whispered, he looked around by found no sign of Shanaya, making Rohan panic, "Shanaya!".

Arjun walked into the room with a evil smirk on his face, "Well look whose awake".

"Where is she Arjun?!" Rohan asked, "Where is Shanaya?!".

"Relax brother, she isn't dead, yet" Arjun said, "Bring her in!".

Suddenly, a guy Rohan has never met brought in Shanaya, looking at Shanaya Rohan was shocked, she looked way worse than she did before, "Shanaya".

"Rohan" Shanaya whispered, she looked so weak and vulnerable, Rohan wanted to kill each and every person who caused his Shanaya pain.

"Well isn't this adorable" Arjun said, roughly taking Shanaya from the guy, "Tell me Rohan, how does it feel seeing your pure and innocent Shanaya like this?".

"Arjun let her go!" Rohan yelled, "Your problem is with me, leave Shanaya out of it!".

"No can do brother" Arjun said, "Shanaya is involved with you, which makes her automatically number one on my hit list".

"Arjun please, kill me, hurt me, let her go!".

"You know what, let's play a game, shall we?" Arjun asked, roughly shoving Shanaya to the chair, "Bring the other one in!".

The same man that brought in Shanaya, now brought in Tanya, "There's my favourite girl".

"Arjun please don't this" Tanya cried.

"You tried to go against me Tanya, you tried to help Rohan and Shanaya, I can't let that go" Arjun said, confusing Rohan, who had no idea about Tanya changing sides.

"For the first time in my life I tried to do a good thing, and I'm not going to apologise for that Arjun, so you want to kill me then go ahead, but I'm not apologising to you" Tanya spat.

Arjun smirked, "Wow Tanya, looks like Shanaya's company has given you some new found confidence I like it, but here's the thing, you dying isn't in my hands today, it's in Rohan's".

"What?" Rohan asked confused.

"Here's the thing brother, someone has to die today, and you get to choose who" Arjun walked up to an weak Shanaya, "Is it going to be your darling Shanaya?", he then walked up to Tanya, "Or is it going to be Miss Tanya Israni?".

"Your joking right?" Rohan asked confused, surely Arjun knew who he was going to save.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Arjun asked, "Go on brother, pick whose death will be on your hands today".

"Rohan, pick me" Shanaya said, looking at Rohan with teary eyes, "You need to pick me and save Tanya".

"What?" Rohan asked shocked, "Have you lost it, I can't save Tanya and let you die".

"You need to Rohan, she's pregnant" Shanaya said, shocking Rohan.

Rohan looked at Tanya to see her crying with her hands covering her stomach, now Rohan knew why Arjun told him to choose, Rohan can't have the blood of a child on his hands.

"I'll be fine Rohan, you need to save Tanya Rohan, save her" Shanaya said.

"Shanaya I can't lose you" Rohan said, looking at Shanaya with teary eyes.