Chapter 26: I'm Pregnant

Shanaya took a deep breath and calmed herself down, currently Shanaya was outside Tanya's hotel room, she knew there was a high chance that Abhi was going to be here, but Shanaya just hoped that for the first time in a long time God was on her side and Abhi wasn't going to be here, because if he was then there is no way Shanaya was going to get through to Tanya.

Finally calming herself down, Shanaya knocked on the door, hoping and praying it was Tanya who opens the door and not Abhi.

When the door finally opened, Shanaya let out a sigh of relief when she saw Tanya infront of her and not Abhi.

"Shanaya?" Tanya said, looking at Shanaya in confusion, "What the hell are you doing here?".

"We need to talk" Shanaya said, pushing Tanya aside and going in her room, looking around she felt relief when she saw nor Abhi or his things were anywhere in sight.

Tanya glared at Shanaya, "You can't just come into my room like this Shanaya".

"I can and I have, like I said Tanya we need to talk" Shanaya said, facing Tanya.

"Look if this is about Rohan's case then your wasting your time" Tanya said, "I'm not taking the case back".

"Oh I'm not here to talk about the case, I'm actually here to say goodbye" Shanaya said, smirking at Tanya.

"Goodbye?" Tanya asked confused.

"You see Tanya, a very intelligent tech savvy girl managed to recover some very interesting footage, footage that somehow got deleted" Shanaya said, observing Tanya's every moment.

"Lost footage, what lost footage?" Tanya asked, all of a sudden very worried.

"Footage that proved to me and Rohan that we were wrong for doubting Abhi" Shanaya lied, "All of this had nothing to do with Abhi, it was all you, you were the one who gave the bartender the pills to put into Rohan's drink, your the one who took Rohan from the bar and placed him in some random room, and most of all your the one who filled the false police complaint against Rohan, and now that we know, it's not long before the police finds out as well, and then it will definitely not be long when they come here to arrest you, which is why I'm here to say goodbye to you Tanya, god knows how long your going to stay in prison for, not only did you lie to the cops, you also tampered with evidence and you gave drugs to a well known celebrity, you are so screwed Tanya Israni.

"I didn't do all that!" Tanya yelled.

"Video's don't lie Tanya, I saw everything, and soon the police will to" Shanaya said, turning around to leave.

"No, no, no, Shanaya wait" Tanya said, grabbing Shanaya's hand, "Shanaya the video you recovered is wrong, I admit I took Rohan from the bar and to the room but that's all I did, I swear, I didn't tamper with evidence, I wasn't the one who gave Rohan the drugs, I swear Shanaya, you need to believe me".

"Why will I believe you Tanya?" Shanaya asked, "All you do is lie, and I know your lying right now, your just trying to save your sorry ass".

"I''m not lying Shanaya!" Tanya yelled, "It was Arjun who told the bartender to spike Rohan's drink, it was Abhi who tampered with the footage and it was Mr Nanda who paid off some of the cops!".

"Mr Nanda?" Shanaya asked confused, though she had an idea of who Mr Nanda was, but she needed to make sure.

"Ashok Nanda, Rohan's father" Tanya reveled.

Shanaya ran her hand through her hair in frustration, "Unbelievable".

"Look I know helping them was wrong, but I had no choice Shanaya I had to do it for us" Tanya said, "I would never hurt Rohan on purpose, I love him dammit, I was left with no choice".