42

some of them ere in taeyog's room, some are in renjun's and some are in doyoung's. but most of them are in doyoung's room.

not lomg after, taeyong woke up, and the first thing he asked was, "where's doyoung? is he awake?"

jisug bit his lip and gripped on chenle's arm, trying to control his tears. 

8 hours ago 

"we took all the bullets from his body, but... he fell into a come due to brain injury. i think he got that when he fell down when he got shot." the doctor explained. 

"b-but he'll make it, right?" ten asked. 

"i can't promise anything, but we will try our best to keep him going." 

present 

"bring me to doyoung." taeyong demanded.

"you can't, you have to rest-"

"PARK JISUNG, ZHONG CHENLE. BRING ME TO DOYOUNG." taeyong said.

but because they were scared of taeyong, they had no choice but to bring him to doyoung. 

when taeyong saw doyoung, he started sobbing and apologized to doyoung. 

3 years later 

chenle was sobbing in their living room and told jisung, "i can't believe this.. he was a great friend, a great older brother to all of us. doyoung, if you can hear me i love you."

"ZHONG CHENLE I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT DEAD YOU DUMB FUCK!" doyoung screamed from the kitchen who was cooking dinner for them. 

"i can still hear him."chenle dramatically wiped his non-existent tears. 

"STOP KILLING DOYOUNG, YOU BRAT."kun kicked chenle from the other side of the sofa. 

"but i do wish he's dead though. he keeps on nagging lucas and i got involved," jungwoo rolled his eyes while using his phone. 

doyoung coin out from the kitchen with his hands on both his waist while using an apron, "
says the one who sobbed three years ago"

"IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS WHHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS?" jaemin asked. 

"wait, i just noticed how you all have matching accessories." kum frowned. 

" i fucking hate being single." kun added. 

"i have something to tell you," doyoung said. 

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE VERY UGLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH."doyoung said and kun threw a pillow at him. 

"doyoung, i swear to god!" taeyong said. 

"well, that's because all you do is make goddamn videos, you gotta flirt and seize the opportunity." taeyong said and pouted and showed a peace sign. 

"i can now see why you're a couple." kun rolled his eyes at them.