32

a/n: hello!! i've been itching to update ik i said i might not update for a while, but i'm safe don't worry!! and the water went down and people here are getting better. a lot are helping from other places and countries and we're grateful, so grateful! it's just that writing makes me feel better. it calms me down. anyways, i'm back and ready to update!! i might update a lot today, who knows?

"JUNGWOO HELP—" taeyong couldn't continue for seulgi cut him off by ending the call.

after hearing taeyong's voice after a long time, his heart broke. his heart broke that he'll get to hear his best friend's voice this way, asking for help. his life is in danger. doyoung started hyperventilating, he tried to catch his breath but nothing is going his way. he didn't know what to do.

even with his current situation, his weak body, he doesnt care if his life would be in danger, if it means saving taeyong, then he'd love to risk his life for him.

doyoung was about to leave but jungwoo stopped him, "where do you think you're going?"

"to go and find taeyong?" doyoung said.

"you don't even know where he is," jungwoo said.

"lucas! isn't your work some hacking shit?" kun asked.

"you can call it that, sure, why?" lucas asked.

they crossed their arms at lucas for asking the obvious.

"oh! yeah, right! let's go!" lucas said and they all went to his place to do what he had to do.

after lucas did all his computer shit, he located where taeyong is.

"there! they're just 5 blocks away!" lucas said.

"then let's go! let's use chenle's car!" doyoung said.

"why mine?! johnny has a car, too!" chenle complained.

"that's because you can buy another car if we crash later," johnnt teased.

"WHAT?!" chenle and jisung exclaimed.

"i'm kidding! chenle's car is spacious than mine, that's why," johnny said, while laughing.

"and also," johnny hit chenle's head, "don't talk casually to me, you brat. i'm 7 years older than you," johnny told him.

ten hit johnny's head, "don't hit chenle like that."

johnny couldn't do anything because it's ten.

"LET'S GO THE HELL ARE YALL DOING?!" renjun told them.

they went outside and realized they can't all fit in chenle's car, so they had no choice but to take johnny and doyoung's car.

"don't let doyoung drive," ten said before he got in johnny's car.

doyoung just pouted and gave his keys to kun.

wen they got to the location lucas sent them, johnny kicked the door, but when they got there, they're already gone.

"shit."