35

while everyone were fighting, nobody from outside noticed seulgi leaving the car and pointing a gun at doyoung.

doyoung was currently on the ground as seulgi instructed lisa to fight doyoung. seulgi aimed for doyoung's head, but doyoung saw seulgi before she could even shoot him, so doyoung stood up making seulgi hit her abdomen.

but that does not satisfy her. one shot doesn't kill a person. so with a big smile on her face, she signed lisa to get out of her way and she shot doyoung three more times and in every shot she did, she said "i. love. you." then laughed loudly after. like how a total lunatic would do.

doyoung fell to the ground, coughing blood. at the same time, taeyong opened his eyes and saw how his childhood best friend brutally shot the guy he loves.

taeyong was petrified. he was shaking so much he wanted to leave the car and go to doyoung but he couldn't move for he was tied and his body became so weak because of the bruises  and the broken bones he got from seulgi's hits.

jisung was crying already and biting his fingernails because he called the police for a while now yet they're still not here.

after a while, the police came and arrested the three of them. while the police arrested seulgi, she was laughing so hard and screamed, "you'll never get away with this!" and she looked at taeyong with a crazy look.

but as they were arresting that guy, the police had a surprised look on their faces. they weren't believing this.

"that's not lee jeno. that's not the well known lee jeno," johnny told them.

but the police still had to look on it to make sure it isn't lee jeno, the well known lawyer in the country.

ambulance came soon later and they brought taeyong, doyoung and renjun to the hospital.

they were all going to follow but the police said they need someone to explain everything.

"we'll go. message us if anything happens," ten said to chenle.

ten, johnny, yuta and winwin came with the police to explain what happened.