23

"shh, i'm here now. i'm safe, see? nothing happened to me. i just want to make sure this day, your day is special. because i know other than your birthday, that this day is special to you. and of course, to me too," doyoung said, smiling at taeyong, cheering him up.

"jungwoo? you're here!" taeyong excitedly hugged him.

"of course! i might've left the building and cut my connections to... some of you, but i can never forget you! you  always took care of me and the only thing i could give you is my support," jungwoo said.

"hold on... so chenle isn't really sick?!" taeyong asked them.

"no, and jisung didn't meet his brother. he actually made a mistake but you didn't notice it," doyoung explained.

"what mistake?" taeyong asked.

"he said he needs to talk to his brother, but you didn't even remember because you were so worried of chenle, that his brother is in china, studying," doyoung said. 

"OH MY GOODNESS?!" he exclaimed out of realization.

everybody laughed at taeyong's reaction, looking dumb founded.

"chenle pretended to sleep?! is that why jisung was acting weird a while ago?!" taeyong exclaimed.

"yeah. jisung was eyeing me because he was telling me to keep my eyes shut. but if i do, i would really fall asleep, which i did," chenle laughed.

"but how? you're a heavy sleeper! how could you wake up by the vibration of your phone only when we couldn't even wake you up?!" taeyong teased.

"hyung, shut up!" chenle told taeyong which made everybody laugh.

"but what was jisung hiding when i entered chenle's room?" he asked.

"we were video calling jisung to check if the plan was doing okay-" doyoung was cut off by ten speaking.

"to check if everything is perfect because he was being paranoid," ten said.

"no, i wasn't!" doyoung said.

"YES, YOU WERE!" everybody screamed.

"geez," doyoung said and stepped back.

"how about the event you went to?" taeyong asked.

"that event... is your birthday, silly," doyoung told taeyong.

they all laughed at taeyong's reactions and everybody celebrated. it was all fun and games, until someone knocked on the door.

"everybody is here though..." doyoung said to himself.