06

while taeyong and doyoung were talking, chenle suddenly meddled in because jisung was bothering and begging him to be on his videos because his fans liked him when they saw him in one of jisung's videos. they kept requesting jisung for chenle to appear in one of his videos officially, not just at the corner.

jisung is a well known youtuber and has around 7 million subscribers. he's known for his amazing dancing skills. he really loves to travel so most of the time he's not around, he vlogs about that, too.

"come on, lele! please? i'd do anything, really!" jisung begged and hugged chenle's arm.

"park jisung, i'll deal with you later, you're literally giving me a headache." chenle said and jisung walked away, pouting.

chenle looked at taeyong and doyoung and noticed that the atmosphere wasn't doing so well.

"what are you two talking about?" chenle asked.

"oh good, you're here. thank god, you're preventing me from killing this bitch right here." taeyong said and glared at doyoung.

"you've said that for more than i could ever count, hyung, yet you never killed him yet. kinda disappointed in you." chenle shook his head.

doyoung hit chenle's head, "not before i kill you first."

--

after they all ate, they sat in taeyong's living room, like they usually do. taeyong has the biggest place among the 6 of them so they do almost everything is taeyong's.

after they all sat, jungwoo opened the topic about his concerns.

jungwoo took a shirt from his bag and raised it, "uhh.. who owns this shirt?"

jungwoo immediately noticed the panic in lucas', doyoung's and taeyong's eyes as they exchanged looks.

nobody was speaking until taeyong did.

"oh uh... that's mine! it kinda fell in front of lucas' when i was walking here after i did my laundry."

"really?" jungwoo asked raising a brow.

"oh, uh, yeah--"

"BULLSHIT!" jungwoo said.