39

"yall really getting back while your best friends are in there, fighting for their lives?" ten said, frowning.

"babe, just let them be," johnny said as he rubbed his boyfriend's back.

while they were in the waiting area, the news caught their attention.

"please do not be confused, this is not the famously known lawyer, lee jeno

"please do not be confused, this is not the famously known lawyer, lee jeno." the first reporter  spoke.

"turned out, kang seulgi and lalisa manoban had kim sechan, the criminal's face changed the same as lee jeno's to manipulate the victim, lee taeyong," said the first reporter

"where are the victims now?" the second reporter asked.

"three victims are seriously hurt. lee taeyong was kidnapped, had bruises and broken bones all over his body, seemed like kang seulgi, kim sechan, and lalisa manoban had been hurting him. while the other victims, kim dongyoung and huang renjun were shot. huang renjun was only shot one time, while kim dongyoung was shot three times on his body," the first reporter reported.

they all sighed as they watched the news. hours had passed, they're still waiting until a doctor suddenly appeared from the operating room.

they all stood from their seats, hoping for a good news.

"who's the guardian of patient lee taeyong?"

"his parents are currently living in new york, so it's just us. we live in the same building," chenle said.

"he had a lot of internal bleeding and broken bones. but we managed to fix it and he's going to be fine. you can go see him later," the doctor explained.

they all sighed in relief and hugged, but they realized that they still have to wait for renjun and doyoung to wake up. 

but not long after, a different doctor approached them from the OR next to taeyong's. 

"who's the guardian of huang renjun-"

"ME! me... i am the guardian of huang renjun." jaemin's voice echoed through the hallways.

"we had a little problem while taking the bullet off his body..."