11

"why did you suddenly drift away? we were always together every minute, every second of the day. what happened?!" jisung asked, his voice weakening, almost crying.

"i don't know. maybe i just decided to prioritize his studies?" he shrugged, not even looking at jisung.

"BUT YOU GO WHEN THAT SUNGCHAN GUY FROM YOUR CHEMISTRY CLASS INVITES YOU FOR A DRINK?"

"how did you know about sungchan?" chenle asked.

"DOES THAT MATTER? JUST ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION."

"i don't have anything to tell you. could you just go, please? and close the door when you leave, thanks."

jisung shed a tear out of anger and pain and left.

"it came to me that..."

"...you don't really care"

"and that i should..."

"...move on from falling in love with my best friend." jisung cried in his room.

doyoung and taeyong were currently at taeyong's living room.

"did you just hear that and stopped from playing taeyong's hair, who's laying on doyoung's lap. yes, they're just friends.

"how can i not? chenle's place is literally just beside us," taeyong responded.

"but i never heard them fight like that though..." taeyong added.

"it's like..."

"you can hear pain in jisung's voice," doyoung said.

"but aren't they super close? like they did everything together," taeyong said.

"yeah, and chenle suddenly stopped hanging out with jisung, i guess?" doyoung said.

"and he started hanging out with this sungchan kid from his class— wait, can you hear that?" taeyong asked.

jisung's apartment is just beside taeyong's so they can basically hear almost everything from his room.

they both went to jisung's place, comepletely worried.

taeyong opened jisung's room and saw him sobbing throwing pillows everywhere.

"jisung! hey, hey, hyung's here. calm down for a bit, yeah?" taeyong said.

as soon as jisung saw taeyong he just hugged him and sobbed on taeyong's shirt, letting all the pain out.

doyoung was supposed to comfort jisung, too but he also heard something in chenle's place which is also beside jisung's.