25

before taeyong could even say anything, doyoung pulled him in his bed room and locked the door.

"do you mind telling me who the fuck is that woman?" doyoung asked, crossing his arms.

"oh, seulgi? i introduced her a while ago, didn't i?" taeyong asked.

"yes, i know her name, but what is your status with her? why is she suddenly here? you never told anything about her to me," doyoung said.

taeyong laughed and said, "we just saw each other today, chill. plus, you don't know everything, doyoung."

taeyong pat doyoung's shoulder and left the room, leaving doyoung speechless and in pain by his words. doyoung couldn't believe whag taeyong just told him. that's not the taeyong he knew.

"fine," he said while digging his nails onto his palm.

doyoung left the room and the first thing he saw was taeyong and seulgi laughing at something, making doyoung glare at them, until somebody suddenly grabbed him by the waist, startling him.

"hey, babe. is everything okay? you haven't talked to me since i came here."

"johnny? since when did you arrive? i didn't notice you coming," doyoung said as johnny held his hands.

"i saw you busy flirting with your best friend, so i didn't bother," johnny teased.

"johnny, look—"

"i'm just kidding, babe. don't sweat it. anyways, do you want a drink—" johnny couldn't continue what he was going to say because doyoung suddenly kissed him when he saw taeyong look their way.

doyoung pulled johnny closer, deepening the kiss, but taeyong just smiled and continued talking to seulgi.

doyoung suddenly pushed johnny away, irritated that it didn't matter to taeyong.

"why did you stop? is something wrong? does my breath smells?" johnny asked.

"no, no! honey, no. it's just... ugh... i need a drink. i'll talk to you later," doyoung said and left johnny confused.