04

the next day after what just happened, taeyong barged in doyoung's room, "KIM DONGYOUNG I SWEAR TO GOD ONE DAY I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN FREAKING HANDS."

"ME TOO!" chenle said from behind taeyong.

"why the fuck are you here????" doyoung asked chenle.

"nothing. i just saw taeyong looking mad as fuck so i knew tea was about to be spilled so i came!" chenle said.

"DON'T KICK ME OUT I DITCHED MY BIOLOGY CLASS FOR THIS!" chenle said holding on to taeyong's arm.

"GET THE HELL OUT ZHONG CHENLE!" doyoung screamed as he continuously threw things at him.

"OUCH! OKAY OKAY I'LL GO! i swear if my arm gets bruises because of you i will—"

"GO!" doyoung threw more at him.

"OKAY!" chenle said and closed the door after leaving.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING?! REALLY?! IN OUR DORM???? IN OUR GODDAMN DORM??????"

"I—"

"AND IN XUXI'S ROOM?! WHERE JUNGWOO SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME OH MY FUCKING GOD KIM DONGYOUNG"

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET KICKED BY JUNGWOO? YOU KNOW YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE WEAK—i am weaker— BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!" taeyong said while walking around the room.

"he'll never know, yong. watch us do this for weeks." doyoung said and laughed.

taeyong closed his eyes and put his hand on his forehead and sighed.

"why can't you just stay on a serious relationship?" taeyong asked sitting beside doyoung.

doyoung put his phone down and looked at taeyong, "because it's not worth it, knowing i'll just get hurt in the end. you know how i hate that shit," doyoung said laying down on his bed.

"you know how—" taeyong couldn't continue what he was saying because doyoung pulled taeyong beside him and hugged him.

"doyoung what are you—"

"shut up, yong. let me do this for a while, i'm so exhausted, okay?" doyoung said while hugging taeyong in his single bed.

taeyong just nodded and let doyoung hug him until they both fell asleep.