45

"let's get married. marry me." doyoung added.

taeyong was in complete shock. tears started coming out from his eyes out of happiness. he couldn't express his feelings. 

doyoung took the box from his bedside drawer and opened it in front of taeyong.  

"i don't need to prepare a party or bring you to a fancy restaurant to tell you how much i love you and how much i want to live with you for the rest of my life and that you're all i need. i just want you to be the first person i'd see when i wake up and the last person i'd see when i sleep. i couldn't promise anything, like a big house or all of my time. but i promise to give all of my love for you and to be my one and only and to be the person who would grow up with you. i don't need anything else. just you." 

"i love you so much," taeyong sobbed. 

"taeyong slid the ring on taeyong's finger and kissed him."

the next day, taeyong called his friends and told them the big news. 

"what is going on? why are we all here? this is scaring me so much." ten said.

"DON'T TELL ME... YOU BROKE UP?!?!?" chenle screamed. 

"would they be holding hands right now if they broke up?" renjun asked chenle sarcastically. 

"okay, uhm.. we have a big announcement." taeyong spoke. 

taeyong showed his finger with a ring on it and smiled. 

"ARE YOU CURSING ME?!" lucas raised his eyebrow. 

"permission to kill wong yukhei, mr. kim jungwoo?" doyoung asked, trying to keep his shit together. 

"GO AHEAD." jungwoo said. 

"OH MY GOD WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" everybody screamed excitedly and hugged the both of them.