26

doyoung tried everything to make taeyong jealous, but nothing happened.

their friends noticed doyoung suddenly being all affectionate whenever taeyong's around, but is an asshole when he's not.

"the hell is wrong with you?" kun asked.

"what?" doyoung asked.

"you've been acting strange these past few weeks whenever taeyong's around," kun said.

"what? no way!" doyoung denied.

"shut up, dongyoung kim. we've been friends since high school. spill," kun said as he brushed his cat's fur.

"you like taeyong don't you?" kun suddenly said.

"WHAT? WHAT KIND OF IDEA IS THAT? THAT'S SO STUPID—"

"shut the hell up kim dongyoung. i know you do, and you know it too. i just need you to verify it. am i right? do you like taeyong?"

"how did you know?" doyoung asked kun.

"you're always at the top of every level you are in, but you're just straight up STUPID when it comes to things like this," kun said and hit doyoung's head.

"ow!" doyoung complained as he rubbed his head.

"how can i not know when you've been acting strange and affectionate towards johnny when taeyong's around and you get irritated when he doesn't care. YOU ARE USING JOHNNY, DOYOUNG. THAT IS SO STUPID."

"what can i do?!" doyoung crossed his arms.

"do you know why he doesn't care? because he's so used of you flirting with a lot of guys. it doesn't affect him anymore," kun said.

doyoung reflected on it, and kun was right. so he decided to just stop.