33

"shit."

renjun happen to be beside the window and saw a car leaving just now, their luck, their car wasn't heavily tinted so you could still see who's inside.

it looked like a guy was driving and there's a girl beside him on the passenger seat, and seulgi was behind them, with taeyong leaning on the car window, unconscious.

"THERE!" renjun screamed.

they ran as fast as they could but before chenle could get in his car, yuta asked if he could drive faster than he did.

"can you drive faster than that, chenle?" yuta asked.

"yeah—"

"no, he cannot. not in this situation," jisung said.

"but i can—"

jisung raised a brow at chenle and crossed his arms.

"...not. i cannot drive, please drive yuta hyung," chenle nervously laughed.

"that's what i thought," jisung said.

they got in their cars and drove as fast as they could, the passengers were holding each other's hands and continuously cursed because of how fast yuta, kun and johnny drove.

johnny overtook seulgi's car and stopped in front of them, to stop the car, which worked. kun and yuta followed behind johnny.

a guy came out from the car using a mask and a hat and pointed a gun on johnny's car.

doyoung came out of the car, taking off lucas' grip.

"DOYOUNG!" kun stopped him from leaving.

"where's taeyong?!" doyoung asked.

they all left their cars. renjun and jaemin frowned as they recognized the guy even with just the eyes.

"isn't that..." jaemin started.

"JENO?!" renjun and jaemin said at the same time.

everybody's eyes went to jaemin and renjun who just exclaimed their friend's name.

"no way. there is no way this is jeno. he cannot do this to taeyong. not jeno. THIS IS NOT JENO!" doyoung exclaimed.

"taeyong helped jeno with his dreams! his career! he can never—" doyoung stopped when that guy took off his masked, making doyoung weak on his knees.

renjun couldn't believe his eyes, as well. he already started tearing up because he knew jeno wouldn't do something like this. something so stupid.

renjun slowly walked to jeno's direction, jaemin was about to stop him but his phone suddenly rang.

"hello?" jaemin spoke.

"jaemin!"

"i'm sorry, whoever you are we're kind of dealing with something—"

"jaemin, listen to me!"

"JENO?!"