♥𝓗𝓮𝓷𝓻𝔂 𝓧 𝓝𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: Raritylover152

AAAAAAAA- I have risen from the dead! Again-

"Henry, wake up, it's time to get up!" Nancy sang softly as she shook his left shoulder gently, "Aw, come on Nanc'." Henry chuckled as he held the hand resting on his shoulder, "Can't I have five more minutes?" Henry faked whined causing Nancy to roll her eyes jokingly, "No no Henry!" Nancy laughed with a shake of her head, "You can't afford to be late." The ginger reminded the male as he sat up next to her, "Yeah yeah, I get that point but," Nancy raised a brow, "Snuggling with my wonderful wife sounds a lot more fun than working!" Henry pulled Nancy close to his chest and snuggled her tightly, "You're such a dork!" Nancy reminded him as she pushed his hair back, adjusted his night clothing collar, and kissed his nose, "And I'm proud of that." Henry simply replied as he wrapped his arms tightly around Nancy's back, "I'm your dork Nancy, you said 'I do'!" Nancy rolled her eyes once more at her husband and laid her head on his chest, "I don't regret it, you're just so dorky at times and I love that.".

Henry's cheeks flushed a bright pink, "Oh gosh Nancy, you just flatter me!" Henry chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, Nancy gave a wink and smirk in response, causing Henry's face to now become a bright red marker. "Oh now you're just being mean!" Nancy nodded slowly and sighed, "You know, since we're already here, we might as well just stay here five more minutes." Henry gave a small fist-bump out of Nancy's view before wrapping the blanket around each other.