♥𝒩𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒳 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓃: 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝓈𝓉♥

"What do you mean he wouldn't remember me?!" Charon cried as Ankou stood next to him, "I told you Charon, there's a good chance Norman might not remember you after the surgery." Ankou explained again as they brushed a bit of dust off their shoulders, "That's not fair!" Charon protested with a stomp of his right foot, "Well there's nothing I can do." Ankou replied calmly as they crossed a set of arms, "You'll just have to wait." Charon grumbled something under his breath that caused Ankou to look down at the other humanoid, "What was that?" Charon looked up with a miserable expression. "Is there a chance he would regain his memory after a while?" Charon managed to whimper out as he fought back to urge to cry, "Yes of course!" Ankou gasped, noticing the trembling in Charon's voice, "Don't think about it too much." Ankou added gently as they lifted their head to a door being opened.

Luke stood in the doorframe with an unreadable expression which disturbed Charon, "Is he-" Luke lifted his hand before Charon could finish, "His memory is gone." The words hit Charon like a bullet to the brain, his legs began trembling and black tears fell from the largest set of eyes, "Charon no." Ankou hushed as they crouched down next to him, "It will all come back shortly, I know it." Ankou tried their best to comfort Charon but he ran forward and pushed past Luke, into Norman's room. Ankou stood up again and met eye contact with the surgeon, "It will gain back right?" Ankou half whispered, "Yes, it'll take some time and effort but he'll get it back." Luke turned his head towards the room and sighed quietly.

Norman laid in bed, staring blankly at the sobbing spider next to him, "Do I know you?" He asked puzzled as Charon brought a hand to his face to dry his tears, "I-It's me, Charon, your boyfriend." Charon stammered about in shaky sobs, "Charon." Norman echoed in thought, "What a pretty name." Norman added softly as he continued watching Charon cry, "Why are you crying anyways Charon?" Norman then asked, Charon covered his face and shook violently, "You don't remember me!" The spider cried out as he fell to his knees. Norman lifted a brow at Charon's words then his eyes flickered with something, "Charon?" Norman's voice was hushed so only him and the spider could hear it, "You came." Charon lifted his head to see Norman's expression had shifted into one of tired joy, "You came!" Norman laughed causing Charon's heart to skip a beat and chuckle gently with the angel.