♥𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓧 𝓒𝓪𝓴𝓮𝔂: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

"H-Hey Belle? Can you teach me how to dance?" Isabelle lowered her lipstick tube and looked over her shoulder, "What was that sweet-tooth? You were mumbling." Cakey's face lit up a bright red as she looked down into her lap, "I wanna dance with you but I don't know how." Isabelle smiled slowly and closed the lipstick.

"Well, turn on the radio and I'll teach ya!" Cakey excitedly jumped off the bed and rushed over to the radio, playing with the knob until she found a station both her and Isabelle loved. Cakey then shuffled over to Isabelle, who was standing in the middle of their room waiting.

"Ok, put your arm around my waist." Cakey followed the order and wrapped one arm around her waist, Isabella also wrapped an arm around Cakey's waist, "Now, interlace your fingers with mine." Cakey did so, smiling nervously as she girlfriend gazed at her lovingly, "You're doing good." Cakey smiled more.

"Now, let's go left to right." Cakey stepped to the left as Isabelle followed, then to the right, left, right. Cakey caught on quickly and began to pick up the pace, "Like that!" Isabelle chirped as the two continued dancing around. Cakey just giggled as they continued.

"Wanna try dipping me down?" Cakey nodded gently as she carefully began lowering Isabella into a dip, "A-Am I scaring you?" Isabelle smiled and shook her head slowly, "No babydoll, I put my heart out for you, you'd never scare me." Those words made Cakey's heart skip a beat. Her cheeks flashed pink and she gifted a kiss onto Isabelle's nose.