♥𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽/𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Aye! This is my first time writing Kennipher! So this might be sorta sucky 

"Chris! I'm home!" Kenneth called as he lazily sat the groceries down on the floor and closed the mansion's large wooden door, silence came as an answer which confused the ginger, "Christopher!" Kenneth called a bit louder as he made his way over to the staircase, "Hey! Did you hear me!?" Kenneth felt a flicker in his stomach but he disregarded it as he walked up the steep black staircase, "Chriiis!" Kenneth groaned out as he knocked on the bedroom door, "Are you even home?" Kenneth knocked on the door and propped himself against it, picking at his nail polish, "Yes dear, I'm home." Kenneth jumped lightly from the sudden voice and quickly opened the door, "Did you not-" Kenneht stopped himself from continuing his question when he saw Chris sitting in a corner with broken glass scattered along the floor, Chris' mental bat was tightly gripped in his left hand.

"I couldn't stop myself Kenneth!" Chris suddenly laughed out as he stumbled to his feet, Kenneth took a step backwards and slightly bumped into the wall, "Ow shit." He cursed under his breath as Chris made his way over to Kenneth, "You will forgive me for the mess, wouldn't you dear?" Chris' voice suddenly dropped into a whisper, placing a hand on Kenneth's cheek, "Yeah but, if I cut my finger, hand, or foot cleaning this mess up you owe some hot cheetos." Chris simply smiled and nodded slowly, "Of course dear. Next time I head out I'll get some." Kenneth grumbled and nodded before quickly kissing Chris' lips, "Good, now move so I can clean up." Chris laughed as he stepped aside so Kenneth could begin cleaning up his little rage fit.