♥𝓛𝓾𝓴𝓮 𝓧 𝓔𝓹𝓽𝓪: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

"Ugh, damn it!" Epta slowly awoken to the complaints of their boyfriend, who had been up working late on a project God had assigned him, "This is never going to work." Epta sat up in bed and adjusted their eye patch back over right eye, "Luke?" The male angel nodded his head in acknowledgement to the other angels' words, "When are you coming to bed? It's awfully late." Epta could hear a long sigh escape from Luke's mouth as he sat his pencil down, "I'll be honest with you Epta, I don't know. I've got so many ideas running through my mind but each time I go to put them down on paper i-it's like... they just disappear." Luke explained as he groaned slowly, holding his head in his hands.

Epta moved the covers back and hopped out of bed, "You need to rest Luke, that's why your ideas are so scattered." Epta pointed out with a yawn as they walked over to Luke's desk, standing behind Luke's chair, "No no, I'm fine Epta. Honest." Epta scoffed slightly, "Luke, it's 4 in the morning! You have to go to work at 8 in the morning for somebody's surgery!" Luke felt his face heat up in embarrassment, he had forgotten about this job. Luke rubbed his forehead as he stood up from his chair, "Oh Epta, you're right! I completely forgot about Thio's surgery!" Luke turned on his heel and threw his arms around Epta, who gladly returned the hug, "You're right Epta. I have been working too long." Epta, somehow, managed to pick up Luke off the ground. Luke straddled the shorter angel quickly and rested his head on Epta's fluffy hair and shoulder.

Epta walked over to the bed and lowered Luke onto it, "What would I do without Epta? You're such a blessing." Epta's face turned a bright red as they laid down next to the taller man, "O-Oh shucks Luke." Epta giggled softly as Luke pulled them closer to his body, resting his chin on top of Epta's fluffy hair, "Goodnight my little blessing. I love you." Luke whispered as he snuggled Epat closer. Epta just smiled as they listened to Luke's gentle heartbeats.