♥𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓱 𝓧 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓷: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽♥

Hi, I don't know much about Lucian just yet, I sorta just got into R.I.P's music so I'm sorry if this is off- AAAAA-

"So, you cut?" Lucian asked once he noticed the scars on Kenneth's thighs, the ginger was startled by the sudden question and tried his best to hide the scars, "D-Don't look at those!" Kenneth hissed as he continued trying to hide them.

"Why'd ya do it?" Kenneth's eyes flickered with rage, "Why does it matter to you huh!?" Lucian gave Kenneth an annoyed glare, "Because I am your boyfriend and I haven't seen these scars before." Lucian replied as he took Kenneth's hands, preventing him from covering the scars.

"I-I... It...It's for various reasons." Lucian raised an eyebrow as Kenneth squirmed in discomfort, "Fights with my friends, Greg and Stephanie. Me being genderfluid. Me not liking my body image." Kenneth could have gone on and on but he didn't want to overwhelm Lucian, they had only started dating a couple weeks ago.

Lucian waited patiently as Kenneth shifted positions a couple of times before he was finally comfortable, "Long stories." The brown haired boy nodded slowly, "Uh huh, I see." Lucian wrapped an arm around Kenneth and pulled him closer to his body, "Love? Can you promise me that if something is eating you up that you'll come to me?".

Kenneth felt himself wanting to cry, Stephanie had told him this countless times but he feared overwhelming her. What if he overwhelmed Lucian as well?

"Promise?" Lucian's gentle words brought Kenneth back into reality, "Promise." He choked. He was still nervous though, but he tried to push that thought away once Lucian gave him a slow kiss on the cheek.