♥𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓷: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽♥

hehe spider go brr- i like writing these XD

The clock ticked slowly above Charon's head as he swung his legs back and forth under the chair, his head was lowered down and he stared blankly into his lap while picking at the corners of his nails. Beside him sat Ankou, who appeared lost in thoughts while gazing at their nails. "Ankou?" The other humanoid jumped lightly at their name and turned in acknowledgment to the younger spider's words.

"Why would Norman do this?" Ankou opened their mouth to speak but couldn't find the right words at the moment, they reached over and held one of Charon's shaking hands, rubbing it slowly with their thumb as a sense of comfort, "Oh Charon dear," Charon lifted his head and gazed at Ankou, "You see..." Ankou bit their lip in frustration as they gripped Charon's hand slightly, "What is it?" Charon urged as Ankou inhaled deeply, "Sometimes people have bad habits, and when they get overwhelmed with something they resort to those bad habits if they feel so trapped they can't even speak to someone." Charon lowered his gaze again.

"But, Norman promised he wouldn't overdrink again!" Charon protested, "I just- I don't understand." Ankou squeezed Charon's hand once again as they attempted to calm the younger male, "I know Charon I know." Charon sighed softly and slouched in his seat, "You remember how you promised Norman you wouldn't pick your nails or skin?" Charon nodded slowly, "Well, since you're so overwhelmed about Norman I saw you picking your nails from the corner of my eyes." Charon felt his body heat up from embarrassment. Ankou also noticed Charon's face light up with redness and chuckled softly.

"Hey, don't feel bad. We all have a slip-up moment." Ankou went to let go of Charon's hand but Charon didn't let go, "Have you had a slip up?" Ankou couldn't help but laugh as they patted Charon's shoulder with another arm, "Of course I have dear! When I was around your age or so I used to have a bad habit of chewing on the sides of my mouth. After awhile my dear friend Tessera noticed I was doing it. Whenever he'd catch me doing it he would slide me a piece of gum. I still haven't broken that habit however." Charon sighed softly and continued gripping Ankou's hand, "Thank you for the comfort." Charon whispered as he shifted in his chair.

After a few more moments of the two silently bonding over holding each other's hands before the nursing room's doors opened and Norman walked out slowly, holding his head with one hand and his other hand propped on the wall to guide him, "Norman!" Charon quickly stood up and rushed over to his lover, "Hi Charon." Norman murmured as he wrapped his arms around the humanoid tightly, "I missed ya." Norman whispered as he kissed Charon's forehead, "I missed you too." Charon whispered back as he snuggled Norman's chest deeply.