♥𝓗𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓧 𝓒𝓪𝓴𝓮𝔂: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

"Hyper! Come on! Wake up and greet the day!" Hyper grumbled gently and covered her head up with the blanket, "Cakeyyy, I'm not ready to get uuup." Hyper whined as Cakey began tugging on the cover, "Come on sugarplum, you gotta get up now. I let you sleep in an extra hour but now you gotta get up." Hyper whined again.

Cakey couldn't help but giggle at the complaining female as she finally managed to pull the covers back, "There she is!" Cakey gasped as Hyper lifted her hand to block the bright light, "There's my little gumdrop!" Cakey pulled Hyper up and tightly squeezed the shorter female, "Good morning!" Hyper snuggled into Cakey's chest, "How are you so energetic in the mornings?" The purple haired female asked gently as Cakey placed her chin onto Hyper's head, "Coffee and pancakes!" Hyper nodded slowly, "I see.".

Cakey pulled away from the hug and sat up straighter, "Are you hungry?" Hyper shrugged gently, "Somewhat." Cakey's eyes shimmered gently, "Well, I brought you some pancakes!" Cakey got up from the bed and walked over to the nearby desk, "You didn't have to bring it up here, I could have gone downstairs." Hyper insisted as Cakey brought the tray over, "Nonsense!" Cakey grinned as she sat down on the bed again, "Now, open your mouth!".

Hyper giggled quietly as she opened her mouth lightly so Cakey could feed her, gosh, Hyper really did fall for a goofball. But it didn't matter to her, Hyper loved her goofball with all of her heart. Cakey was just what Hyper needed to fill the empty void in her heart.