♥𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓷: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽/𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Norman slowly opened the door to his and Charon's bedroom, gazing slowly from the floor to Charon, who was sitting on the bed, facing the other, and hugging his knees tightly, "I take it you're upset with me." Charon slowly turned his head to look at Norman but said nothing, "Yeah you are." Norman slowly closed the door behind him and sighed, "Charon about early," Charon blinked slowly, "I just- I'm really sorry Charon. I never meant to raise my voice, I never meant to say those things I did." Norman gulped down the tears wanting to fall from his eyes, "You are an amazing person Charon, I swear. Please Charon, can you forgive me? Please?" Norman stuttered out as Charon turned his head away.

Norman wanted to do something, anything to show Charon he's sorry but he didn't want to make Charon more upset so he just waited. He held his breath as Charon inhaled slowly and began whimpering, "What you said hurt Norman, you know that?" Norman nodded slowly, guilty even, "I'm really sorry Charon!" Norman pleaded as Charon inhaled again, "I-I know." The humanoid replied as he wiped his large-set eyes, "You were drunk." Norman bit his lip, "We all make mistakes." Norman nodded again as he waited for his boyfriend to go on however Charon just broke out into tears.

Norman quickly rushed over to the bed and climbed onto it, "Hey hey! Don't cry!" Norman pulled Charon close to his chest and tightly held onto him, "Please Charon. It's ok." Charon sniffed and slowly slid his hand into Norman's, "I-I'm sorry Norman, I can't help myself." Norman shook his head and continued holding him, "It's all my fault you're upset." Charon rested himself back against Norman's chest and began purring very gently, "You couldn't help it, like I said you were drunk. This is the only time you have done. I tried to stop, I shouldn't have grabbed you like I did. I scared you. But I forgive you Norman, you were just overwhelmed." Those words melted Norman's heart and he rested his chin on top of Charon's head.