♥𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: GHOST

"Hey Chris, is your spine ticklish?" Kenneth asked as he flopped over the back of the couch, Chris turned his head towards the ginger, "Why do you ask dear?" Kenneth smirked, "Well, I've never heard you laugh. Like a real laugh." Kenneth remarked as he climbed over the couch and laid next to the monochrome man.

Chris reached over and fluffed Kenneth's hair, "Why yes, I am ticklish, but not exactly on my spine." Chris explained as he picked up his book and started reading, not noticing Kenneth's smirk growing on his face, "Oh yeah?" Chris just nodded, "Mm-hm.".

"Take this then!" Kenneth quickly shot up, "W-What are-" Before Chris could finish his sentence Kenneth reached over and began tickling his hips. The white haired male threw his hands over his mouth in an attempt to hold back his laughter. "Come on mirror man! You can't hold back your laughter forever!" Kenneth sneered as he continued tickling Chris' hips.

Suddenly Chris couldn't hold it back, he lowered his hands and began laughing loudly, "Aha! I have done it!" Kenneth declared proudly as Chris gripped onto Kenneth's shoulder, "Stop it my dear! Stop it!" Chris begged as he continued laughing, "Never!" Kenneth shouted as Chris clung to Kenneth's small body.