♥𝓓𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓖𝓾𝓶𝓲 𝔁 𝓭𝓸𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓴𝓪: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: GHOST

"Man! I sure am exhausted after today!" Maika yawned as she stretched her arms out, watching Gumi as she cleaned off their surgical tools, "Are you tired as well sugar?" Maika noticed Gumi's cheeks turn a gentle pink from the nickname, "U-Uh, yeah I am." The green haired female finally managed to utter out, her face growing pinker by the moment.

Maika smiled at her work, "Aw, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Gumi shook her head, "No, you didn't embarrass me. I just..." Gumi's voice trailed off as she looked over her shoulder slightly, she bit her tongue as she tried to figure out what she wanted to say. Maika just smiled wider, "You just?".

Gumi huffed and turned her head back to the tools in her hands, "Oh forget it." Maika giggled and walked up behind Gumi, pulling her into a hug, "But I wanna know!" Maika protested as she rested her head on Gumi's shoulder, the green haired female her hair, "I was just going to say that you never call me nicknames at work. Why'd you start today?"

Maika shrugged, "Well, Mayu isn't around to be all giggly and stuff." Gumi nodded at the comment, "Well, I guess you've got a po-"

"Hey guys! Whatcha doing!?" Both Maika and Gumi whirled around to face Mayu, who was standing in the doorframe giggling, "N-Nothing Mayu!" Maika squawked as she let go of Gumi. Mayu smirked playfully and shook her head, "Looovebirds!".