♥𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓴𝓸 𝔁 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓵: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Imma just call her Spider for short btw

"Spider, wake up, I need to get up." Piko felt Spider's grip tighten around his stomach and she groaned lightly, "I know I know." Piko sighed as Spider laid her head against his chest, "You hate to get up." Spider nodded quickly, "Why do I have to get up anyways?" Spider pouted as she continued snuggling the white haired male.

"Because me and Rana have to go meet the others for our lesson on creativity and time." Piko explained as he tried to sit up, Spider prevented him by tightening her grip, "Don't make me attach myself to you." Spider threatened softly as she opened her pale green eyes, "Please don't." Piko chuckled softly as he began to run his fingers through her hair.

"Piko, can I come to your lesson-thingie mabob?" Spider changed positions and laid her head on Piko's shoulder, "Are you sure you'd be into that? It's mainly dumbed down for children." Spider shrugged, "So?" Piko sighed and rolled his eyes, "It's long, can you sit still for around an hour or so?" Spider nodded, "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm really really sure!" Piko sighed again. "Ok ok. You can come." Spider squealed happily and sat up in bed.

"Oh goodie! Thank you Piko! I love you!" Piko sat up in bed as well and rubbed his eye, "You're welcome, I love you too." Piko replied as he put his glasses on. Piko drew in a large breath, he wasn't ready for today. Spider was either gonna steal a child or climb the walls. He knew it.