♥𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓶 𝓧 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂𝓣𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓪: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽-𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: RIP and GHOST

Thank you discord friends for the idea!! :D You guys are dope!!

"Maika? Are you in here?" Salem asked in a low voice as he opened a beaten white door, "Maika?" He questioned once more as he peered into the dark room, "Salmon fish!" Maika called as she rolled over on her bed, laughing all the while, "Why are you on the ceiling?" She then asked as she pointed at him, "Oh Maika. You're high again, aren't you?" Maika rolled over again, hopped off the bed and stumbled over to Salem, "Hey! Now you're on the ground! Now I can hug you!".

The black haired female excitedly threw her arms around his shoulders and continued to giggle, the white haired male sighed gently, "Maika? What did you take?" Makia looked up, "Huh?" Salem shook his head, "Oh nevermind. You're too out of it to understand me." Salem reached down and placed his hands in the fold of Maika's knees, Maika took the sign that he was going to pick her up and she squealed with delight. Salem picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him, "Where are we going?" Maika asked as Salem turned around, "To the kitchen, you need some water.".

Even though Makia didn't fully understand what Salem was concerned about she was still happy that he cared for her, she planted a small kiss on his cheek, leaving a black lip-mark on it, "I love you salmon fish." Maika giggled as she rested her head on his shoulder, Salem smiled slowly, "I love you too.".