♥𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓧 𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽-𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

"Say, may I ask you something?" Say lifted her head from the food she was eating and quickly gulped down what was in her mouth, "Yeah of course." Isabelle shifted some in her seat, "Am I a slut?" Say dropped her fork and stared in disbelief, "When did you start thinking that!?" Say gasped as she took Isabelle's hand, gripping it tightly.

Isabelle shrugged slowly, "Well I... I don't really think of myself as one exactly, but you see. Cakey and I were out at the mall today and some man referred to the way I dressed as being slutty.I had on fishnets and a dress!" Isabelle explained as she gripped Say's hand along with her, "I didn't understand." Isabelle added quietly, letting go of Say's hand and continued to eat. Say's face shifted into rage.

"Did you get a good luck at him?" Isabelle rolled her eyes playfully, "Say, you aren't going after him." Say squinted, "Why not?" Say whined as Isabelle swirled her spaghetti, "Babe, it's fine. I don't think I am a slut, I just thought it was dumb for him to remark my clothing like that." Say didn't seem satisfied, "I don't like people insulting you." Say murmured.

"I know you don't, but trust me, I'm fine sweetie." Say's cheeks lightened with pink, "You promise?" Isabelle giggled, "I promise. Now, eat your spaghetti before I do." Say hissed in defense of her meal and quickly gulped it down, causing Isabelle to snort in laughter, "Ok ok! Don't choke!" Say glanced up from the bowl and licked the sauce off her lips, "You're not gonna be like Arc and steal my food." Say commented as she returned to eating. Isabelle smiled slowly, sure, she didn't quite understand what Say was but she knew she loved Say.