♥𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓽𝓱: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽♥

"Ow shit! That stings!" Kenneth hissed as he jerked his arm away from Greg's grip, causing the blonde male to give him a small glare, "Kenneth stop jerking your wrist away. This is going to take longer the more you do that." Greg scolded as he threw a bloody cotton ball into the garbage can next to him, "I don't know how many times I have told you this." Greg added under his breath as Kenneth rolled his eyes.

"Can you find some other medicine to use? Maybe one that doesn't sting so bad?" Kenneth then asked as he placed his wrist back into Greg's hand, "I can try." Greg uttered back as he pulled out a fresh cotton ball, dabbing it against Kenneth's wrist. The ginger hissed in pain. Greg flashed Kenneth a pitiful look as he brought Kenneth's pale hand to his lip, kissing it gently, "I know Kenneth I know." He whispered comfortingly as Kenneth's cheeks flushed a soft pink, "It'll sting for a moment but I promise once I get those bandages on the scars it'll feel better." Greg continued as he tossed another cotton ball away.

Kenneth leaned against the cold gas station's walls as he watched Greg pick up the bandages and unwrap them, "Kenneth?" The ginger nodded back, "What made you do this?" Kenneth bit his lip at the question. He hated when Greg asked what had caused his mental breakdowns, of course he knew that Greg simply asked out of concern, but something made Kenneth think differently. Some dark feeling in the back of his mind, like Greg would do something... Kenneth shook away the thought and drew in, "Bullies.".

Greg began tenderly wrapping Kenneth's wrists, "Bullies?" Greg echoed in a question, Kenneth's lips trembled, "Y-Yeah. These two boys... they came up to me and started insulting me. But one of them said something that just...hit." Greg nodded slowly as he waited for Kenneth to go on, "He said, 'You know, that guy you hang out with is just gonna use your body and leave.'" Kenneth choked out as tears started falling from his eyes.

Greg sat in disbelief, his eyes widened in shock while he struggled to think of how to answer but no words escaped his mouth. After a moment of silence Greg slowly scooted beside Kenneth and pressed comfortingly against his side, "You don't believe them, do you?" Greg whimpered as he pulled Kenneth into his lap, "No! Fuck no!" Kenneth gasped when he heard the break in Greg's voice, clinging to the taller male's jacket, "I love you Greg." Kenneth whispered lovingly as Greg tightly hugged the ginger. Kenneth knew Greg wouldn't answer him when he was upset but he could hear Greg chuckle gently.