♥𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂(𝓑𝓻𝓲 𝓧 𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂): 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

They also need more attention 

"Oh Averyyy! I made ya lunch!" Avery opened her dark brown eyes weakly and smiled slightly as Bri knocked the door open with their hip while carrying a tray of food, "You up?" Avery nodded as she slowly sat up in bed, "Aw, you didn't have too Bri." Avery croaked as she rubbed the sleep out of her eye, "Shush shush." Bri scolded in a loving manner as they sat the tray down in front of Avery, "Besides you need to eat anyway." Bri added as they plopped onto the bed next to the taller female, "You haven't eaten since 7 am yesterday, I worry about ya." Avery's cheeks flushed a soft pink as she swirled a spoon slightly.

"No really Bri, I could have handled it on my own." Avery insisted as she brought the spoon full of cereal up to her mouth, "Avery I saw you yesterday, you could barely walk downstairs yesterday! You were that dizzy!" Bri reminded her as they slipped their hand into Avery's cold one, "I wouldn't want you to fall and get hurt or something." Bri added in a softer tone as Avery continued eating slowly, "That's sweet of you Bri." Avery scooted down slightly and laid her head on Bri's shoulder, "You're adorable." Bri's face turned a bright red and they rolled their eyes, "Pfft, no I'm not! You're adorable-er!" Bri protested causing Avery to burst out into laughter, "I haven't showered in two days! My hair and face is a wreck! And these are old pjs!" Bri shrugged, "Still adorable." Avery sighed and gave in, knowing it was no use debating. She snuggled closer to Bri's side and continued eating.