♥𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓱: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

They need more attention, also Jenny is Stephanie's girlfriend according to the ending of Colorbars so yee!

"Stephanie I'm telling you for the last time, I did not take your coral lipstick! It was Jenny!" Greg sighed heavily as he watched Kenneth, Stephanie, and Jenny all argue over Stephanie's missing lipstick, "What!? I didn't do it!" Jenny retorted as she punched Kenneth's arm, "Trust me babe! I'd never steal from you!" Jenny pleaded as Stephanie crossed her arms over her chest, "No, trust me! I've known you longer!" Greg rolled his eyes and cleared his throat, catching the three off guard as they turned their heads toward him. "Alright alright! Break it up you three! You're giving me a headache." Stephanie huffed in aggravation, "Well I wanna know where my favorite shade of lipstick went!" Greg sighed again and shook his head, "There's an easier way to solve this besides screaming and fussy to each other.".

Jenny raised a brow, "How?" Greg picked up a box of cigarettes and opened it, "A simple collection of questions." Greg placed the wrap in his mouth and lit it, "Now, I'll start asking." Jenny and Kenneth quickly shot each other looks before returning their gazes to Greg, "Who was the last at Stephanie's house." Greg began with a wave of his hand, "Both of them." Stephanie answered, "Who was last in Stephanie's room?" "Both." Greg groaned lightly, "Well this is a trainwreck." Greg nodded in agreement at his boyfriend as he leaned back against the wall, continuing to question both of them.

"Where were they standing when they were in your room?"

"Both were sitting on my bed."

"Did you ever walk out of the room?"

"Once yeah."

Greg sat up, "Aha, then when you left the room one of them had to have gotten up and took the lipstick." Greg concluded, "However, one of them had to have seen the other take it. But neither of them are wanting to throw the other under the bus." Kenneth and Jenny were both struggling to keep eye-contact with Greg as he gazed at them, "They must have worked toget-" "I took it!" Kenneth blurted out as he covered his face, "And I agreed not to tell because I also wanted to use it!" Jenny also blurted as the two huddled together in fear of what Stephanie would do to them.

Stephanie stared in disbelief at the two "criminals" who were continuing to huddle in terror, "You both were in on this?" Jenny nodded, "You have such pretty shades! We were jealous!" Jenny confessed as Stephanie shook her head, "Well Greg, our significant others are both thieves. How should we punish the crime?" Greg hummed thoughtfully as he stood to stretch, "Well, I think we should just trap them in hugs." Stephanie smirked with him as they gazed at their lovers.

"This is stupid Greg!" Kenneth complained as Greg held him close to his chest, "More whining means more cuddling." Stephanie reminded him as she continued kissing Jenny's cheek, "Uuugh!" Kenneth rolled his eyes and pouted inside Greg's larger arms, "Oh come on now Kenneth, you know you like cuddling." Greg fake whined as he nuzzled behind Kenneth's ear, "You love me." Greg added as he kissed Kenneth's ear, making the ginger snort in laughter, "Greg stooop! You're tickling me!!" Greg smiled gently and continued kissing the top of Kenneth's reddened ear, "Nah, this is part of your jail time man." Stephanie giggled from across the room and smiled, "You two are so cute!" Greg smiled back and continued loving heavily on the laughing male.