♥𝓒𝓣𝓜 𝓧 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓶:𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Shoutout to the discord homies, again, cause yes. Also, there's gonna be a reference to my friend's book in here, I hope they like me adding the reference lol-

"My gosh, your hair is so tangled Maika." Salem scolded as he lowered the brush from the thick black hair in front of him, "I know!" Maika simply chirped as she swung her legs back and forth eagerly, "What were you doing last night?" Maika just giggled, "Nothing certain!" Salem didn't take that answer.

"Nothing? Your hair is my mess my lovely." Maika shrugged, "It was nothing! Honest!" Salem scoffed, "Maika." Maika drew in, "Ok fine! I was beating Norman's ass in tennis last night! We were getting heated and he pulled my hair! I got mad and tried to pull away but lost my footing! Only causing my hair to get tangled out!".

Salem stared dumbfounded, "Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there. Who is Norman?" Maika crossed her arms, "Some stuck up, know it all." Salem rolled his eyes to the sky, "He acts like he's better at tennis than me!" Salem pulled Maika against his body, "Alright alright, I've heard enough." Maika giggled softly as she snuggled against him, "Are you sure?" Salem quickly nodded, "Yep. I'm good." Salm shuddered at the thought of Maika going into a rant.