♥𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓷: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽♥

"Norman!? Norman!" Norman's gaze slowly went up from the empty bottle in his hand and over towards the blurry figure standing in front of him, he lifted his hand to block the bright light from behind the figure, "Dad?" He grumbled in confusion as he lowered his slightly aching arm. Norman thought he could see the figure stomp their foot and then crouch down in front of him, "Oh Norman! What have you done to yourself?" The figure now asked in a gentle tone in fear of hurting Norman's head, "Where are your glasses?" Norman patted on his left hip, the figure reached over and grabbed the glasses from Norman's pocket, and placed the glasses on Norman's face.

Norman gave a weak smile and chuckled with a hiccup, "I called you dad Charon!" Norman laughed as he hugged Charon, "Yeah yeah, I know." Charon whispered as he helped Norman to his feet, "Why did you do this?" Norman raised a brow, "Do what?" Norman shrugged as he rubbed his eye as he stumbled slightly, Charon caught him, "Drink again, you told me you'd stop.". Norman's gaze went from the shorter humanoid to the floor and he sighed heavily, "Charon I-" He bit his lip and rubbed his forehead and inhaled deeply, "I'm sorry Charon, I was struggling, and I didn't want to bother you. I felt like if I came to you I would be annoying you or I would j-just come off as annoying." Tears began flowing from Norman's eyes and he let out a shaky exhale trying to calm himself down but it was no use, "I just don't wanna be an overly clingy boyfriend!" Norman fell forward into Charon's waiting arms and clinged to the spider tightly, "I'm so sorry Charon!" He cried out as he let more hot tears fall down his reddened cheeks, "Take it easy Norman, I'm not upset with you, I promise.".

Norman sniffed and whimpered gently as Charon managed to pick him up, Norman wrapped his legs around Charon's waist as the two headed up to their room, "You never annoy me with your problems Norman, you can always come to me when something's bugging you." Charon giggled as he sat Norman on their bed, "Heh, get it? Bugging you?" Norman smiled and chuckled along with Charon as the humanoid picked up a blanket and draped it over Norman's shoulders, "I think you should rest now." Charon whispered as he helped Norman lay back against the pillows, "Promise me you wouldn't leave the room?" Norman requested as he took off his glasses, "And please leave at least one light on?" Charon purred softly at the moth man's requests and nodded slowly, "Of course Norman." Charon's words echoed around Norman's head as he closed his eyes, "Of course.".