♥𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓸 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

"Novo..." Novo groggily opened his gray eyes to the groaning of his boyfriend, Chris, laying next to him. He turned onto his side and watched the shorter male stir in bed for a moment, "Novo..." Chris groaned again as he continued shifting in discomfort, it took Novo a minute to notice that Chris was dreaming. The dentist sat up in bed and sighed quietly, "Poor baby." He whispered as he reached a hand over, placing it on Chris' stomach and slowly rubbing it in a circle, trying to comfort Chris without waking him up.

Chris' shifting continued as he whimpered softly in his sleep, Novo started rubbing Chris' stomach a little bit faster, "There there." Novo cooed as he wrapped his other arm around Chris, "You're ok Pierre, you're ok. I'm right here." Novo continued as he gave Chris' forehead a slow, loving kiss, "You're just dreaming." Chris' whimpering died down but his stirring continued.

"Novo..." Chris groaned out again before suddenly jolting awake, gasping loudly as well, Novo jerked his arm back and watched in shock, "Pierre?" Chris looked over quickly, "Dear!" Chris exclaimed as he threw his arms around Novo, "Oh gosh, I was so frightened!" Novo scooped the shorter male up into his lap and gently shushed him, "It was just a dream my love. It's ok." Novo insisted as Chris let out a long exhale, "Thank you dear." Chris whispered as Novo slowly fluffed Chris' hair.