♥𝓘𝓼𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓧 𝓢𝓪𝔂: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Say slowly walked onto the large mansion's porch with shaking legs as she tightly held a bouquet of beautiful of black and red roses to her chest. Her large-set, bright orange eyes trailed from the door and back over her shoulder to where Arc was standing; just behind the mansion's black gates. Arc noticed his sister's nervous gazing and shifting of her legs, he gave her a big smile along with a thumbs up, "Come on sis! You can do this! I have hope in you!" Say couldn't help but smile gently at her brother's encouraging words and turned back to the door and slowly knocked on it.

A few moments ticked by before footsteps could be heard rushing up from the opposite side of the door, "I'm coming! I'm coming!" A soft pitched voice called out as the door quickly opened, showing a female that was slightly taller than Say by just a few inches who was panting heavily but smiling brightly at her, "Hello there!" The white and black haired female greeted as let out a huff, "I don't recognize ya." She added as Say gave her a small smile, "N-Nice to meet you, I'm Say." Say held a hand out and the other female took it, "I'm Cakey!" Say nodded gently as she gulped down her fear, "I'm here for Isebelle.".

Cakey gasped in excitement and a childish sparkle appeared in her eyes, "Are you the date she was talking about?!" Cakey squealed as her smile widened, Say nodded, causing Cakey to gasp again, "Oh my gosh hi!! It's so nice to meet you!! Come in come in!!" Cakey fangirled as she opened the door more allowing Say to walk inside, "I'll go get Belle for ya!" Say nodded as she looked around the mansion's large rooms. She had never seen anything so stunning in her life. Say watched Cakey skip up the stairs and rounded the corner, "Belle! Someone's here for you!" Say could hear Cakey calling out.

Say's attention was drawn back to the staircase when footsteps were coming down the stairs, "Hello Say!" Say's cheeks turned a bright red at Isabelle's soft, song-like voice as she hopped off the last stair, "H-Hey Belle." Say murmured as Isabelle walked over and hugged her tightly, "I got ya some flowers!" Isabelle gasped softly as Say held the bouquet out to her, "Oh Say! They're gorgeous!" Isabelle squealed as she took the bouquet and sniffed the bundle, "Thank you so so so much sweetie!" Say's face turns a bright red as she gazed quietly at her feet, "Y-You're welcome." She mumbled as Isabelle gave her another tight hug, "Come on, let's get going." Say nodded as Isabelle took her hand and let her to the door.