♥𝓞𝔁𝓲 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼 𝓧 𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: GHOST

2 notes

1: Oxi is from "Oxidation and dream monsters"

2: I've never written anything with 3 people before so sorry if it sucks LMAO-

"I love Chris more than you, you demon fuck!" Chris walked into the living room and sat on the couch, watching his partners bickering, "No I do, fire-ant looking bitch!" Chris followed the argument with his black eyes and began laughing to himself, "Fire ant!?" Oxi hissed as she stomped her foot, "I do not look like a disgusting bug!" Adres snorted with laughter, "Oh honey, don't lie to yourself." Oxi gasped as she glared at the demon.

Chris now stood up and lifted his arms to catch their attentions, "Oxi, Adres, please my dears." Chris began as he walked in between them, "There is no need to argue over who loves me more." Oxi crossed her arms over her chest while Adres rolled their eyes, "We all love each other equally now, don't we?" Oxi's gaze went to the ground slowly and she moved her leg back and forth, "I-I do really love both of you." Both Chris and Adres' cheeks lit up.

"I mean... I guess you two are fun to cuddle with." Adres now admitted as Chris smiled, "See? Equal." Chris declared as he kissed both of their foreheads, "Now. Let's stop fighting and do something fun. Like watch a movie!" Oxi and Adres smiled at the idea.