♥𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓧 𝓞𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽-𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

2 notes

1: Osiris refers to the little boy from The problematic crow's reality

2: I'm referring to Oliver from Dance with the dead

Ok yeet

Oliver knocked on Osiris' apartment door slowly, feeling a sense of dread wash over his body as he backed up slightly, "I hope he's ok." Oliver murmured as he fidgeted with his overalls straps while waiting for his boyfriend to open the door.

A couple of moments passed before the gray door creaked open and Osiris peered out gently, "Oliver? Is that you?" Oliver nodded excitedly from the sight of his lover, "Yeah-huh!" Osiris backed up some and opened the door more, "Come in." The black haired boy called from inside. Oliver skipped inside.

"Osiris! I missed you so much!" Oliver chirped as he pulled the shorter male into a tight, warm hug, "I-I missed you too Oli." Osiris replied sheepishly, "Where have you been? You missed two weeks of school!" Osiris gripped onto Oliver's shoulders, "I-I couldn't leave the house." Oliver kissed Osiris' cold cheek, "Why sweetie?".

Osiris pulled away from Oliver, grabbed his hand, and led him over to the couch. Osiris jumped onto the couch, Oliver copied the action. "Now will you tell me oreo?" Osiris nodded slowly and inhaled gently.

"I-It was those crows again. They were everywhere. At my windows, my d-doors, I could hear them everywhere in the house... I was scared. I didn't know how to get rid of them. I tried to scare them off b-but it failed." Osiris was beginning to hyperventilate, "They were chanting such horrid things!".

By now Osiris' body had begun to shake violently and he covered his ears, a nervous reaction of his. Oliver watched his boyfriend for a moment before taking Osiris' thin shoulders and lowering him down onto the couch, "Osiris, breath sweetie! Please! You're gonna choke yourself!".

Osiris lowered his hands from his ears and whimpered, "Remember our breathing exercises?" Osiris nodded, "Ok, let's practice. In." Osiris drew in, "Out." The black haired boy obeyed.

For a while, that's all the boys did, just breathed with each other. Oliver stopped instructing him and watched as Osiris breathed on his own, "That's good oreo. That's good." Finally Osiris' breathing patterns returned to normal.

"Osiris, next time you get bothered by crows, call me. I don't want my poor sweetheart to suffer like that." Osiris nodded gently, a small "Mm-hm." Left his pale lips. Oliver giggled and flopped down next to the shorter male, "You're my hero." Osiris murmured as he held onto Oliver, quickly falling asleep. Oliver watched Osiris for a moment, his cheeks flushing pink, "Golly." Oliver whispered as he kissed Osiris' forehead.