♥𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓷: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽-𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: GHOST

"Why can't you just fuck off and leave me alone!?" Charon covered his ears from Norman's drunken shouting and let out a frightened whimper, "Can you tell I want to be left alone in my own damn thoughts!?" Norman continued as he pointed at Charon, who continued to cover his ears, "Norman I can't leave you alone!" Charon insisted as he began to tear up, "You know I can't! Don't you recall the last time I left you alone!?" Charon pointed with a spare hand to Norman's bandaged arms, "I said leave me alone!" Norman shouted as he stormed off, leaving Charon a sobbing mess.

Ankou, who had been watching the conversation from afar, stepped over to the smaller humanoid, bent to his level, and hugged him tightly, "There there Charon there there." Ankou smoothed as they held Charon's face, "Hush now dear, he will come around." Charon shook his head, "No! No he wouldn't!" Charon protested, "He's gonna hurt himself! He's gonna keep drinking and drinking a-and-" "Charon please." Charon let out a shaky sob as Ankou wiped away his tears, "Now you listen to me." Charon tilted his head slowly.

"I want you to go to Norman, but do not be pushy and what not. Approach him slowly and calmly, ok? Just speak gently and do not act overwhelming to him." Ankou instructed as they continued wiping Charon's tears away, "Shush now baby, no more crying." Charon felt a small wave of comfort wash over his body from the parently tone Ankou had used, Charon always looked up to Ankou as his parent and occasionally Ankou would become very parent-like to Charon.

Ankou now stood up, placing their hands on their hips, "Now go get your man." Ankou motioned to where Norman had stormed off to, Charon nodded quickly and dashed off, making Ankou proud.

Charon slowly opened the bathroom door, excepting to see a mess but was surprised to see it was fairly neat. Norman was crouched in a corner, hugging his knees with his head down, he didn't move an inch when Charon walked in and closed the door, "Norman?" Charon whispered as he sat next to his boyfriend, "Hey, let's talk about this. Okay?" Norman shrugged, "What if I hurt you again?" Charon didn't answer, instead he laid his head on Norman's shoulder, "Charon, I'm sorry." Norman murmured as he laid his head on top of Charon's head, enjoying the soft feeling of Charon's hair.

"I don't know why I told you to leave me alone, I clearly need you with me. I... I don't know what I'd do without being here with me. I'm so glad you came after me... honest." Norman rambled as he began to fluff Charon's hair, causing the spider to purr with delight, Norman smiled at the action and slowly continued. Charon continued to purr louder and louder as Norman continued fluffing his hair, "Gosh, you sound like a cat." Norman chuckled as Charon continued, "I like head pats." Charon simply answered as the two continued enjoying each other's warmth.