♥𝒩𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒳 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓃: 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻♥

AAAAAA! I'm alive! Sorry I died there for a while, school is alot of chaos and I just got overwhelmed but hey! Here I am!

"Norman, I don't feel so good." Charon whimpered as he walked into their shared bedroom, holding his stomach with two sets of arms while the last pair dangled by his hips. Norman, who was sketching a rough drawing, lifted his head from the sketchpad and gave his boyfriend a concerned gaze, "What's the matter?" Norman questioned as he stood up from his chair, "My tummy hurts." Charon answered as he climbed onto the large bed and moved the covers back, "Your tummy hurts?" Norman echoed as he watched Charon get himself comfortable, "Have you eaten today?" Norman asked as he covered the shorter spider up and tucked him in, "I ate breakfast yeah." Charon replied as he reached one of his hands out, Norman took it and gently rubbed it with his thumb, "And then it started hurting." Charon added as Norman sat next to him, "Well, maybe you ate something bad." Norman thought aloud as Charon shifted next to him, "Hey Norman? Can we watch Paw Patrol?" Charon asked with puppy eyes as Norman turned to meet his gaze, "If you weren't so cute I'd say no. But good god you are cute." Charon's eyes lit up happily as he snuggled closer to Norman's side, "Thanks mothman!!" Norman's cheeks flushed a deep red at the nickname as the Paw Patrol theme started.

"I'm not writing your fanfics for you Emi, I got my own to make." -My friend after he wrote 99% of this because I was struggling