♥𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼 𝓧 𝓐𝓻𝓬: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Adres was laying sideways across their throne, tapping one hand against the skull arm prop with an aggravated huff, "Where is that foolish Say?" They hissed while sitting up, "She's supposed to drop Arc off for our...what did Arc call it?" Adres trailed off trying to recall what Arc had stated the week before, "Ah yes, a spaghetti and capri sun date." Adres snapped with a chuckle as they stretched out, "I can't believe I fell for that silly boy." A blurry figure approaching caught Adres off guard and they turned their head to try and make out the figure. "Hurry up Say! You're too slow!".

Adres felt their heart skip a beat from the familiar voice and they hopped off their throne, "Oh I'm sorry! Who's the one pushing a wagon holding a pot of spaghetti, a cooler, and a full grown man-child who knows how to walk on his own!?" Say retorted as she walked up to Adres, "Good afternoon Say." Adres greeted with a dip of their head, "Hey Adres, I brought Arc, I'll come back to get him aaaat..." Say lifted her wrist and read her watch, "5 pm." She concluded with a wave, "See ya later Arc." Say then turned and began walking away while Arc got out of his wagon.

"Adre-bear!" Arc shouted as he sprinted into Adres' opened arms, "Arc!" Adres shouted back as the two snuggled with each other, "I miss you so much!" Arc squealed as he continued squeezing onto Adres' spine, not like they could really feel Arc's unholy grip, "I missed you too!" Adres also squealed, however it sounded more like a demonic wail. Adres wasn't the best when it came to being affectionate. They were still learning after all. Arc let go of Adres and pointed towards the wagon, "I packed the capri sun myself!" Adres gasped and clapped their hands, "Good job Arc!" Arc stood proudly with his hands on his hips. "Thank you! Thank you!" Arc replied happily.

Adres and Arc just flipped over the wagon and used it like a table since Adres didn't necessarily have a table but they were both ok with it, "So this is what you call capri sun?" Adres asked, picking up the packet, "Yeah! They taste awesome! You need to try some!" Adres brought the straw to their mouth and slowly sipped the juice, their eyes lit up instantly, "This is good!" Adres gasped as they hungerly slurped down causing Arc to laugh. Gosh, Arc loved Adres.