♥𝒪𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐻𝓎𝓅𝑒𝓇: 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻♥

Art by: GHOST

"Alright Oliver, me and Queen will be watching you for a while. Ok?" Hyper explained as she sat Oliver on her couch, the younger boy nodded eagerly, "Ok!" Hyper giggled softly as she watched Oliver swing his legs back and forth, "Can I ask you two somethin'?" Hyper nodded shortly while Queen looked over, "Are you two dating?".

Hyper's cheeks lit up brightly while Queen snickered, Oliver tilted his head, "What's the matter?" He asked softly as Queen ruffled his hair, "No, we aren't dating, we're just very very close to one another." Queen explained while Oliver nodded, "But, if Hyper was up to it.~" Hyper's face turned a bright red and she quickly covered her face, "Queen stooop!" Hyper whined as she shook her head quickly.

"Awe, you two would make a great couple!" Oliver cheered as he clapped his hands together, now it was Queen's turn for her face to go red.

For a moment, the two girls sat flustered while Oliver giggled quietly, "Alrighty, Oliver, whatcha wanna do?" Hyper finally asked as she lowered her hands, "See you two kiss!" Hyper covered her face again. Queen snorted with laughter and grabbed a pillow, "Oh yeah? I'll show you a kiss!" Queen lightly hit the pillow over Oliver's head, who laughed in surprise.

Hyper lowered her hands again and smiled slowly, watching the two playfight, "Nuts." She whispered with a giggle.