♥𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓸 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽-𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Novo slowly opened the door to his and Chris' bedroom, a bag tightly gripped in one hand. He peered around nervously for his boyfriend, finally spotting him sitting in the far left corner, one large white eye blinked slowly at Novo.

"Hello Pierre." Novo spoke gently as Chris staggered out of the shadows, one set of arms held out for a hug. Novo set the bag down and stepped forward, "I know it hurts." Chris fell into Novo's waiting arms, a raspy sigh-like sound escaped Chris' lips.

"This hurts me just as much as it hurts you." Novo continued as Chris' extra sets of arms slowly began to wrap around Novo as well, causing the dentist to shiver with unease. Chris felt the shiver and lifted his head, "Monster?" He questioned, despite the distortion in Chris' voice, Novo still knew Chris was still in there. Novo shook his head.

"You aren't a monster Pierre. I have told you this countless times." Chris didn't appear to be listening, "Monster!" Chris cried out as he covered his face, Novo lowered Chris' cold hands, "Pierre, look at me." Chris shook his head.

Novo drew in slowly, while watching Chris' body language, he slid the bat away from Chris' hand, "Alright, don't look. But listen." Chris' body tensed some, he was going to cry.

"There are things in life that we cannot help. I have my jaw scars and you have this. I cannot help what happened to my jaw, you cannot help what has happened today. It isn't your fault." Chris slowly looked over now, deep crimson tears rolling off Chris' blackened cheeks.

Novo reached over and cupped Chris' cheeks, "Look at you." Novo's tone had softened, "How do you do it?" Chris tilted his head slowly, "Is this natural beauty? What is your secret?" Now Chris' shoulders relaxed and a large white smile appeared on his face, "Natural huh?" Novo faked gasp, "What a talent!" Chris let out a distorted laugh as Novo kissed his tears away, "You have to teach me that!".

Slowly, the black patches began to fade from Chris' skin the more Novo kept Chris focused on him. Novo finally remembered the bag, he turned to it quickly, "I nearly forgot! I have something for you!" Chris watched curiously as Novo removed something from the bag, a small brown teddy bear.

Novo turned his attention back to Chris and offered him the bear, "Dear." Chris choked out as he took the stuffed toy in his arms, for a moment Novo swore Chris was cradling the plush. Chris seemed so fascinated by it...Novo wondered why.

Finally all the blackness cleared from Chris' skin as the shorter male continued snuggling the plush, "Thank you." Novo smiled slowly and crawled over to his boyfriend, pulling him into a bear hug. Chris gladly returned it.