♥𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓸 𝓧 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼:𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽/𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art in GIF by: GHOST

A gift for my S/O

"Novo dear?" Chris murmured in a loving tone as he opened their bedroom door with his hip, "Are you alright in here? You missed dinner." Novo turned over in the bed and watched as his shorter boyfriend walked over to the bed and sat down by him, "Hi dear." Chris responded to Novo's exhausted gaze that was locked onto him, "Hello Pierre." Novo uttered with hints of annoyance still lingering in his tone from whatever had happened before he came home. Novo moved the blankets back and patted the spot next to him, hinting for Chris to lay down next to him, Chris slipped his shoes off and laid down next to the waiting male; who immediately pulled Chris close to his chest and tightly hugged him.

"Now Novo, I want you to tell me what happened today. It's unlike you to come home this upset." Novo adjusted his glasses and rested his chin on Chris' head, "These bastards were talking about you." Chris lifted his head to meet the other's lavender gaze, "Talking about me?" "Oh yes, saying all kinds of cruel and fucked up things about you and your appearance." A sudden smirk then crept onto Novo's cheeks and let out a raspy laugh, "Oh but don't worry Chris!" Chris raised a brow, "I silenced them." Chris glared slightly, "You didn't kill them did you?" Novo shook his head quickly, "No no! Just threatened them to keep their tongue behind their lips." Novo then lifted Chris' chin and planted a small kiss on his lips, "I love you sweetheart." Novo purred as Chris' cheeks turned a soft pink, "I love you too my dear." He whispered back as Novo squeezed him tightly.