♥𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 + 𝓗𝔂𝓹𝓮𝓻: 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽♥

Art by: GHOST

The + means platonic BTW

Also, Queen is the girl from Queen of teeth

"No!" Hyper shouted as she backed into a corner, "No! I can't and I wouldn't! You aren't taking me to the dentist!" Hyper cried out as she slid down against the wall and into the floor, "You can't!" The purple haired girl whimpered as she covered her ears.

Queen watched the whole time, her dark olive eyes shone with sympathy, "Hyper please, you have to go to the dentist." Hyper shook her head quickly, "No I don't!" Hyper covered her face and began to sob, making Queen's heart wince. "Come on Hyper, please. The longer we hold this off the worse it'll get." Hyper lowered her hands.

"But, what if he's there?" Queen knew exactly who Hyper was referring to, Novo. Queen had never known Novo, all she knew was that he was an evil man. Hyper had constant nightmares about him, which worried Queen.

"He isn't going to be there. We're going to a new dentist office, remember?" Hyper sniffed and nodded slowly, "Now come on, let's get it over with." Queen offered her hand out to the shaking female, Hyper slowly took Queen's warm hand and they made their way to the door.

Queen opened the door for Hyper and watched the shorter female climb into the passenger's seat and curl up. Queen went around and got into the car.

For a while, the car ride was silent, until Hyper's curiosity got the best of her. "Those black things on your cheeks, are those painted on or?" Queen smiled gently, "Birthmarks, actually." Hyper nodded slowly, "Do you fear the dentists too?" Queen shrugged, "Somewhat.".

Hyper watched buildings go by, with each passing moment her vision grew blurry and her body felt sick, "Slow down please. You're going too fast. I'll be sick." Queen slowed the car's speed, "My bad." Hyper just nodded her answer as she rested her head against the car window.

"W-Will you go back there with me? Please." Queen gave the whimpering female a loving smile, "Of course I will." Hyper smiled back as Queen pulled into the dentist parking lot, "Ready?" Hyper nodded, "Ready.".