♥𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓧 𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓸: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

I wrote this for fun so Imma post it here 

Chris was laying down on his large black couch, holding a hand up to his face and staring blanking at the dark patches growing on his hand, he sighed at himself and let his arm drop onto his stomach. Novo came downstairs a few moments after and stood on the last stair, watching the white haired male lift his other hand and stared at it with the same blank expression. "Novo dear?" Chris spoke gently as he sat up, Novo hummed as a reply, "Am I a monster?" Novo pulled his mask down, slowly stalked over to his lover and sat on the couch by the twisted-spine male, "Now Christopher." Chris' gaze went to his lap since he knew what exactly was coming, he had heard these exact words many of times.

"Why would you think of yourself as a monster?" Novo questioned in a soothing tone, lovingly taking Chris' hand and cupping it with his own hands, "Is it the black patches on your body?" Chris shook his head, "Is it your pale complexion?" Chris shook his head once again, "Is it your spine?" Chris bit his lip and slowly lifted his gaze to the dentist, Novo nodded, "There it is." Novo told himself as he pulled Chris closer to his body, "Christopher, you know very well that you are a unique person." Chris rested his head on Novo's shoulder, "Yes but-" "No buts Christopher." Chris sighed slowly and wrapped his arms around Novo's back, "I-I'm sorry dear." Tears were now daring to fall from Chris' eyes but he tried to hold them back with a quick wipe of his face.

Novo pulled away now and held Chris' face, his gaze was fixed on something Chris didn't quite now, "What is it?" Chris wondered with a tilt of his head, Novo just chuckled softly and shook his head, "You are just so stunning Christopher." Chris' cheeks heated up and gave a small nervous smile, "T-Thank you dear." Chris mumbled as Novo gently kissed his cheek, "You're welcome love." Chris felt his heart skip a beat, Novo rarely called him anything like that, Chris couldn't help himself but to throw his arms around Novo's neck and started laughing, Novo rolled his eyes lovingly and shook his head slightly.