♥𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼 𝓧 𝓒𝓪𝓴𝓮𝔂: 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯♥

Art by: GHOST

I had way too much fun making this lol

"Chris! Chris wake up!" Cakey squealed as she shook the sleeping male, "Chriiis! Wake up! Wake up!" Chris grumbled slowly and turned away from the shouting female, "Cakey please, it's so early." Chris compliant as Cakey flopped on top of him, "It's only 6 am!" She protested with a whine as she rolled over into the empty spot next to Chris, "6 am." Chris repeated as he pulled the covers over his head. Cakey pulled them back down.

"I don't see what's wrong." Cakey protested as she changed positions, "I see you're already active." Cakey giggled, "I'm still hyped on my midnight snack silly!" Chris looked over at her, "I'm silly? Ha." Chris turned onto his side so he would be able to see Cakey better, "Look who's talking." Cakey's giggling continued.

"I can't help it!" she fake protested as she flopped over Chris' stomach, Chris fluffed her hair, "I know you can't, however, wouldn't you try to sleep dear? Just for a bit longer." Cakey shrugged, "Maybe. I kinda feel sleepy but not very very sleepy. Cakey rambled, Chris listened patiently, "It's a funny feeling." She shrugged as she changed positions once again.

Cakey laid her head against Chris' chest and snuggled up to the taller male, "You're so warm." Chris smiled as Cakey scooted a little closer, "Nice and toasty." The female murmured as she dozed off. Chris chuckled to himself, "Goodnight dear." He whispered as he closed his eyes.